3CLogic To Relocate, Expand In Rockville, MD
Executives at cloud based contact center 3CLogic have announced plans to expand and relocate the company’s corporate headquarters. The move comes as a result of 3CLogic growing its client base worldwide and expanding its workforce in the 270 technology Corridor located in Rockville, MD.
“We do not believe in off shoring or outsourcing our customer support operations to other countries. We firmly believe that leveraging the talent pool available in the 270 Technology Corridor is the best way to provide the highest levels of service demanded by call center companies,” said Raj Sharma, president and CEO of 3CLogic.
Expanding to a new headquarters location is consistent with the company’s strategy to drive growth and strengthen its position as a cloud based contact center service provider. The new facility will enable 3CLogic to expand sales, marketing, and customer service capabilities.
You might like:
- Feature Story: Georgia Governor’s Report – Georgia’s High-Powered Growth Engine 2195 Views
- Business Facilities’ 11th Annual Rankings Report: Metro and Global Rankings 1041 Views
- Business Facilities’ 2015 Metro Rankings Report: Austin, Nashville, Raleigh Are Metro Frontrunners 958 Views
- Business Facilities’ 2015 Metro Rankings Report: Indiana Metros Are Exports Leaders 950 Views
- Business Facilities’ 2015 Global Rankings Report: China Leads In Renewable Energy Investment 928 Views