Teva Relocates Headquarters to Overland Park, KS
Teva has announced that will relocate its headquarters and operations to Overland Park, KS. The subsidiary of Teva Pharmaceutical Industries will invest $71 million overall to build a new 154,000-square-foot facility. The company plans to have 400 employees working at the site initially with 200 additional jobs planned for future growth.
This new location will have sales and marketing, patient services and support, information technology, finance, personnel and legal. Teva markets drugs for treating multiple sclerosis and Parkinson’s disease. The new facility is scheduled to be completed in October 2013.
“I want to welcome Teva to one of the premier business corridors in Johnson County,” said Kansas Commerce Secretary Pat George. “This move allows the Kansas City area to continue to serve as a national and international headquarters for this part of the company. This new location will serve Teva well and allow for future expansion opportunities
You might like:
- Feature Story: Georgia Governor’s Report – Georgia’s High-Powered Growth Engine
- Business Facilities’ 11th Annual Rankings Report: Metro and Global Rankings
- Business Facilities’ 2015 Metro Rankings Report: Indiana Metros Are Exports Leaders
- Business Facilities’ 2015 Metro Rankings Report: Austin, Nashville, Raleigh Are Metro Frontrunners
- Business Facilities’ 2015 Global Rankings Report: China Leads In Renewable Energy Investment