Cerner to Open Client Support Center in Kansas
Cerner Corp. plans to open the first tower of its new Kansas City, KS, campus with 1,000 employees around mid-2013.
The health care software provider has called the project its Continuous Campus as the facility will hold essentially all client support operations and be open 24 hours a day, seven days a week. It will be responsible for serving and maintaining technology networks for 30 percent of the nation’s health care systems.
The second tower is expected to debut in 2014 for a total of 4,000 employees at the Kansas campus of Cerner. The project involves $190 million in total capital outlay for two nine-story buildings for a total of 660,000 square feet. The campus is expected to draw other technology companies and suppliers as well.
You might like:
- Feature Story: Georgia Governor’s Report – Georgia’s High-Powered Growth Engine 2877 Views
- Business Facilities’ 11th Annual Rankings Report: Metro and Global Rankings 1719 Views
- Business Facilities’ 2015 Metro Rankings Report: Austin, Nashville, Raleigh Are Metro Frontrunners 1586 Views
- Business Facilities’ 2015 Metro Rankings Report: Indiana Metros Are Exports Leaders 1569 Views
- Business Facilities’ 2015 Global Rankings Report: China Leads In Renewable Energy Investment 1542 Views