Bendix/King to Locate Headquarters in Albuquerque, NM
Avionics company Bendix/King will locate its information technology R&D and support services, as well as marketing functions, at a new 40,000-square-foot headquarters at the Honeywell facility in north Albuquerque.
Bendix/King, a division of Honeywell, has been based in Kansas for years, where it manufacturers avionics products and offers repair and overhaul services for light aircraft, Bendix/King President Kevin Gould said.
“The manufacturing operations will remain in Kansas,” Gould said. “We’ll staff the Albuquerque office with engineers for IT support functions. We’re renovating a 40,000-square-foot space in the downstairs area of the Honeywell facility that will include testing labs and work spaces.”
Gould accompanied Gov. Susana Martinez and other public officials at a new conference at Honeywell to announce Bendix/King’s move to New Mexico.
You might like:
- Business Facilities’ 11th Annual Rankings Report: Metro and Global Rankings
- Business Facilities’ 2015 Metro Rankings Report: Austin, Nashville, Raleigh Are Metro Frontrunners
- Business Facilities’ 2015 Metro Rankings Report: Indiana Metros Are Exports Leaders
- Business Facilities’ 2015 Global Rankings Report: China Leads In Renewable Energy Investment
- Eli Lilly and Company To Expand Indianapolis R&D Headquarters
- Business Report: Tennessee – DENSO Manufacturing Expanding in Maryville, TN
- Business Report – California: Largest Solar Facility On Earth Goes Operational
- Business Report – North Carolina: Growing Innovation Throughout The Tarheel State
- Alcoa Expands R&D Center Near Pittsburgh
- U.S. Innovation Hubs: Inventing the Future
- Logistics Networks Are Getting Back On Track
- Panama Canal: Bigger, Better and Ready to Rumble
- Bell Inc. To Invest $30M In Ohio Carton Manufacturing Facility
- Business Facilities LiveXchange 2016 Registration Now Open
- The Tree Pods are Coming