Bendix/King to Locate Headquarters in Albuquerque, NM
Avionics company Bendix/King will locate its information technology R&D and support services, as well as marketing functions, at a new 40,000-square-foot headquarters at the Honeywell facility in north Albuquerque.
Bendix/King, a division of Honeywell, has been based in Kansas for years, where it manufacturers avionics products and offers repair and overhaul services for light aircraft, Bendix/King President Kevin Gould said.
“The manufacturing operations will remain in Kansas,” Gould said. “We’ll staff the Albuquerque office with engineers for IT support functions. We’re renovating a 40,000-square-foot space in the downstairs area of the Honeywell facility that will include testing labs and work spaces.”
Gould accompanied Gov. Susana Martinez and other public officials at a new conference at Honeywell to announce Bendix/King’s move to New Mexico.
You might like:
- 1,000th Michigan Business Lands Energy Incentives
- AvePoint Expanding In Richmond And Arlington County, Virginia
- Super Bowl 50 To Generate Over $220M For San Francisco Bay Area
- California, Illinois, Texas Lead The Charge Toward A Modernized Power Grid
- Valmiera Glass To Invest $90M In Georgia
- Grid Stars
- Indiana Electrical Grid Management Firm Adding 80+ Jobs
- Olympus Will Build National Service Center in Bartlett, TN
- Sustainable Corrugated Investing $15M In Georgia
- Rapid Growth Leads 2U To New Maryland HQ
- Icy Hot
- Illinois Is Top State For LEED Green Building
- Megabucks Park
- Daimler Trucks To Invest $22.7M In SC Freightliner Facilities
- Business Facilities LiveXchange Announces 2016 Keynote Panel