Accuride Corporation, a supplier of components to the commercial vehicle industry, announced plans to expand aluminum wheel production capacity at its Kershaw County, SC plant. The company will invest approximately $8.73 million to add two machine lines as part of the expansion, which will generate at least 25 new jobs.
“We are pleased to move forward with plans to expand our Kershaw County operations. Our investment helps to ensure we have the right production capacity in place where and when our customers need it, at a higher standard of quality and dependability,” said Accuride Corporation President and CEO Rick Dauch.
“South Carolina has the appropriate business environment and the skilled workforce our facility will require to successfully grow both now and in the future, and we appreciate the support we’ve received from both state and local officials to ensure that this happens,” stated Accuride Camden Director of Operations Don Krampe.
“We celebrate Accuride’s decision to invest $8.73 million and create 25 new jobs in Camden. South Carolina continues to provide the business-friendly-climate where companies of all sizes can grow and prosper,” said Gov. Nikki Haley.
“It is exciting to see that Accuride, one of our industry neighbors, is growing and prospering,” said Kershaw County Council Chairman Gene Wise. “This is the solid result of the supportive pro-business climate we enjoy in Kershaw County.”
You might like:
- 3D Systems Expanding In Tennessee
- Amazon Adding Two New Fulfillment Facilities In California
- Business Report: Illinois Leaders Form Non-Profit to Spur Job Creation
- Industry Focus: Aerospace Sector Is Flying High Again
- Data Cowboys
- Kansas City Launches “Smart City” Initiative
- Leading FDI Experts Analyze Global Trends At LiveXchange
- Michigan Hot Dog Maker To Expand, Hire 140 Workers
- Chicago Celebrates Technology Startup Hub Expansion, 700 New Tech Jobs
- Mitsubishi Heavy Industries HQ Moving To Texas
- Last Chance
- Shopping Bag Manufacturer Creating 100 Jobs In Georgia
- Automotive Parts Supplier Expanding In Indiana
- Salesforce To Grow Regional HQ, Add 800 Jobs In Indiana
- Advanced Manufacturing Industry: Dynamic Advancements
- State Focus: New York – Accelerating Biotech Innovation In The Empire State
- Two-Way Street
- SIG SAUER Moving Ammunition Manufacturing To Arkansas