150 New Jobs Coming to Idaho
ATCO Structures & Logistics will open a 200,000-square-foot manufacturing plant in Pocatello, Idaho’s Gateway West Industrial Complex. The refurbished location will be the company’s third production facility in the U.S. and will help meet growing demand for modular workforce housing in the energy and mining industries.
The plant is expected to begin operations in June 2012 and ATCO plans to hire more than 150 full-time employees, including carpenters, plumbers and electricians. Several production workers and office staff will also be hired for the facility. A career fair will be held this month for interested candidates.
“The Idaho plant will expand ATCO’s manufacturing capacity in the U.S. and will help meet growing demand for our products and services throughout North America,” said Harry Wilmot, President & Chief Operating Officer, ATCO Structures & Logistics. “A committed and skilled workforce will be key to the plant’s success. As a result, ATCO will work with the local community to hire the most skilled trades people and production workers available.”
You might like:
- Business Facilities’ 11th Annual Rankings Report: Metro and Global Rankings
- Eli Lilly and Company To Expand Indianapolis R&D Headquarters
- Business Facilities’ 2015 Metro Rankings Report: Austin, Nashville, Raleigh Are Metro Frontrunners
- Business Facilities’ 2015 Metro Rankings Report: Indiana Metros Are Exports Leaders
- Business Facilities’ 2015 Global Rankings Report: China Leads In Renewable Energy Investment
- Business Report: Tennessee – DENSO Manufacturing Expanding in Maryville, TN
- Business Report – California: Largest Solar Facility On Earth Goes Operational
- Alcoa Expands R&D Center Near Pittsburgh
- Business Report – North Carolina: Growing Innovation Throughout The Tarheel State
- U.S. Innovation Hubs: Inventing the Future