Halliburton Plans Operations Hub at Eastpointe Business Park
The hub in Zanesville, OH will support Halliburton's customers in the development and production of energy from Utica shale, creating 300 jobs.
Halliburton Plans Operations Hub at Eastpointe Business Park was published on at and updated at .
The board of the Zanesville-Muskingum (OH) Port Authority has agreed to sell approximately 178 acres in the Eastpointe Business Park to Halliburton. Halliburton has indicated it intends to develop an operations hub at the park that will support its customers in the development and production of energy from Utica shale. It is projected the company will create approximately 300 new jobs within the next three years.
Located just northeast of Zanesville, Eastpointe is a 1,200-acre business park, adjacent to a rail line and near Interstate 70. Electrical power is provided by Guernsey-Muskingum Electric Cooperative.
Halliburton is the third Fortune 500-company to locate at EastPointe. It is one of the world’s largest providers of products and services to the energy industry.
You might like:
- 1,000th Michigan Business Lands Energy Incentives
- California, Illinois, Texas Lead The Charge Toward A Modernized Power Grid
- AvePoint Expanding In Richmond And Arlington County, Virginia
- Super Bowl 50 To Generate Over $220M For San Francisco Bay Area
- Grid Stars
- Valmiera Glass To Invest $90M In Georgia
- Indiana Electrical Grid Management Firm Adding 80+ Jobs
- Sustainable Corrugated Investing $15M In Georgia
- Olympus Will Build National Service Center in Bartlett, TN
- Rapid Growth Leads 2U To New Maryland HQ
- Illinois Is Top State For LEED Green Building
- Icy Hot
- Megabucks Park
- Business Facilities LiveXchange Announces 2016 Keynote Panel
- Daimler Trucks To Invest $22.7M In SC Freightliner Facilities