Pepperidge Farm Expands in Richmond, UT
A plan to expand a Pepperidge Farms plant near Richmond and double its Goldfish production is getting the green light. Cache County (UT) Council members unanimously approved a conditional use permit this week that would help the company add at least 80,200 square feet to its plant.
The Herald Journal reports the addition would allow the company to operate a third Goldfish production line that could yield 31 million pounds of the cheesy snack cracker each year. It would bring total plant production up to about 60 million pounds per year. Plant Manager Vic Mahoney says project will help the company meet growing demand for Goldfish and bring new jobs to Utah.
Mahoney says the company wants to break ground on the expansion in April and complete it by 2014.
You might like:
- Business Facilities’ 11th Annual Rankings Report: Metro and Global Rankings
- Business Facilities’ 2015 Metro Rankings Report: Austin, Nashville, Raleigh Are Metro Frontrunners
- Business Facilities’ 2015 Metro Rankings Report: Indiana Metros Are Exports Leaders
- Business Facilities’ 2015 Global Rankings Report: China Leads In Renewable Energy Investment
- Eli Lilly and Company To Expand Indianapolis R&D Headquarters
- Business Report: Tennessee – DENSO Manufacturing Expanding in Maryville, TN
- Business Report – North Carolina: Growing Innovation Throughout The Tarheel State
- Business Report – California: Largest Solar Facility On Earth Goes Operational
- Alcoa Expands R&D Center Near Pittsburgh
- U.S. Innovation Hubs: Inventing the Future
- Logistics Networks Are Getting Back On Track
- Panama Canal: Bigger, Better and Ready to Rumble
- Bell Inc. To Invest $30M In Ohio Carton Manufacturing Facility
- Business Facilities LiveXchange 2016 Registration Now Open
- The Tree Pods are Coming