Bed Techs Expands in Aurora, IN
Bed Techs, Inc. announced that it will spend about $7.2 million on an expansion in Aurora, IN (Dearborn County). The project could create 55 jobs by 2013, with 25 of them added by the end of this year.
The development will allow the company to consolidate its existing operations in Aurora and the nearby town of Milan. Bed Techs currently employs 50 workers at the southeastern Indiana facility where they recondition Hill-Rom hospital beds and bed parts.
The Indiana Economic Development Corp. (IEDC) says the Bed Techs expansion is being helped by a grant from the casino-supported Lawrenceburg Regional Economic Development Grant Fund. The IEDC offered Bed Techs up to $255,000 in performance-based tax credits and up to $150,000 in training grants based on the job-creation plans.
You might like:
- Feature Story: Georgia Governor’s Report – Georgia’s High-Powered Growth Engine
- Business Facilities’ 11th Annual Rankings Report: Metro and Global Rankings
- Business Facilities’ 2015 Metro Rankings Report: Austin, Nashville, Raleigh Are Metro Frontrunners
- Business Facilities’ 2015 Metro Rankings Report: Indiana Metros Are Exports Leaders
- Business Facilities’ 2015 Global Rankings Report: China Leads In Renewable Energy Investment