Michelin Invests $50 Million in IN Facility
Michelin North America has confirmed plans to invest $50 million to upgrade equipment and expand production at the company’s BFGoodrich Tire manufacturing facility in Woodburn, IN. The project will create about 35 new jobs at the plant, which employs almost 1,600.
The Journal Gazette reported in December that company officials were considering the plant for an upgrade. At that time, a union official said he believed the company was already in the midst of a $77 million investment in the Woodburn plant.
Michelin officials selected the Woodburn plant after conducting a competitive process among several company plants for the upgrade investment.
You might like:
- 1,000th Michigan Business Lands Energy Incentives
- AvePoint Expanding In Richmond And Arlington County, Virginia
- Super Bowl 50 To Generate Over $220M For San Francisco Bay Area
- California, Illinois, Texas Lead The Charge Toward A Modernized Power Grid
- Valmiera Glass To Invest $90M In Georgia
- Grid Stars
- Indiana Electrical Grid Management Firm Adding 80+ Jobs
- Olympus Will Build National Service Center in Bartlett, TN
- Sustainable Corrugated Investing $15M In Georgia
- Rapid Growth Leads 2U To New Maryland HQ
- Icy Hot
- Illinois Is Top State For LEED Green Building
- Megabucks Park
- Daimler Trucks To Invest $22.7M In SC Freightliner Facilities
- Business Facilities LiveXchange Announces 2016 Keynote Panel