Tennessee Gov. Bill Haslam has announced that an Ohio-based explosives company is planning to build a manufacturing plant in Greene County, TN that will create 80 new jobs.
Haslam says Austin Powder Inc. plans to invest more than $110 million for a facility to produce liquid ammonium nitrate, which is used as a raw material in the production of blasting agents used in mining and construction.
According to the announcement on Tuesday, the plans call for construction of a five-building complex on the site and the first phase of construction is expected to employ 120 full-time workers.
You might like:
- 1,000th Michigan Business Lands Energy Incentives
- California, Illinois, Texas Lead The Charge Toward A Modernized Power Grid
- AvePoint Expanding In Richmond And Arlington County, Virginia
- Super Bowl 50 To Generate Over $220M For San Francisco Bay Area
- Grid Stars
- Valmiera Glass To Invest $90M In Georgia
- Indiana Electrical Grid Management Firm Adding 80+ Jobs
- Sustainable Corrugated Investing $15M In Georgia
- Rapid Growth Leads 2U To New Maryland HQ
- Olympus Will Build National Service Center in Bartlett, TN
- Icy Hot
- Illinois Is Top State For LEED Green Building
- Megabucks Park
- Business Facilities LiveXchange Announces 2016 Keynote Panel
- Walking the Walk