The South Carolina Department of Commerce and the Economic Futures Group of Spartanburg County have announced that Atlantic Beverage Inc. will locate its new bottling operation in Spartanburg County. The $10 million investment is expected to generate 300 new jobs over the next two years.
“We are very excited about bringing our new bottling facility online. Spartanburg County was able to provide us with a building that was the perfect fit. South Carolina has an excellent business environment, a strong workforce and provides us with exceptional access to markets. We appreciate all the support we have received from state and local officials,” said Fran Graham, CEO of Atlantic Beverage Inc.
Atlantic Beverage Inc. will open a new facility that will be home to the company’s bottling operations. The company will occupy an existing building near I-26. The company expects to bring the facility online in the next two months.
“Atlantic Beverage’s decision to invest in South Carolina is a result of a team effort at the state and local level. South Carolina’s favorable business environment, skilled workforce and top-notch infrastructure offer the winning combination necessary to attract new investment, and because of these strengths we are well positioned to continue to attract new jobs in the future. We welcome Atlantic Beverage to South Carolina and look forward to long and mutually beneficial relationship with them,” said Bobby Hitt, Secretary of Commerce.
“We are pleased that Atlantic Beverage Inc. has decided to locate a new facility here in Spartanburg County. We appreciate the efforts of our economic development team, public and private, in securing this business venture in Spartanburg County. We welcome them to our business community and wish them much success,” said David Britt, chairman of Economic Recruitment Committee of Spartanburg County Council and member of the Economic Futures Group Board.
The company will be working with Spartanburg Community College on the hiring process, and will gather applications through the college in the coming months. Anyone interested in job opportunities with the company should visit readysc.org/future where listings will be posted when the company begins hiring.
You might like:
- 1,000th Michigan Business Lands Energy Incentives
- California, Illinois, Texas Lead The Charge Toward A Modernized Power Grid
- AvePoint Expanding In Richmond And Arlington County, Virginia
- Super Bowl 50 To Generate Over $220M For San Francisco Bay Area
- Grid Stars
- Valmiera Glass To Invest $90M In Georgia
- Indiana Electrical Grid Management Firm Adding 80+ Jobs
- Sustainable Corrugated Investing $15M In Georgia
- Rapid Growth Leads 2U To New Maryland HQ
- Olympus Will Build National Service Center in Bartlett, TN
- Illinois Is Top State For LEED Green Building
- Icy Hot
- Walking the Walk: Innovation Summit
- Business Facilities LiveXchange Announces 2016 Keynote Panel
- Daimler Trucks To Invest $22.7M In SC Freightliner Facilities