Premier Manufacturing Expands in Tennessee
Premier Manufacturing Corporation has announced it will expand the company’s Henderson, TN facility. The expansion represents a $2.8 million investment that will add 45 new production jobs to the plant located along Highway 45.
Premier Manufacturing is a leading supplier of fabricated wire products for the Heating, Ventilating and Air Conditioning (HVAC) industry.
“It’s encouraging and exciting to see existing businesses continue to grow and expand within the Volunteer State,” said Tennessee Department of Economic and Community Development Commissioner Matt Kisber. “Premier’s decision to expand its Henderson plant is a vote of confidence for the business environment we’ve worked hard to create in Tennessee and a sign of a productive, high-quality workforce.”
“We are looking forward to expanding our Henderson plant and believe our company will be even more successful with this addition,” said Danny Tacker, plant manager. “This expansion will position our company to continue to grow as the market leader for fabricated wire products.”
Premier Manufacturing, headquartered in Cleveland, OH, was recently purchased by SSW Holding Co. SSW Holding then made the decision to consolidate production of guards and grills for air conditioners at the Henderson facility.
“The news that Premier Manufacturing will be expanding its Henderson plant is another great example of successful economic development in our community,” said Henderson City Mayor Bobby King. “We are grateful to the company for its continued confidence in our citizens.”
“I applaud Premier Manufacturing’s decision to grow their plant in Henderson,” said Chester County Mayor Dwain Seaton. “We look forward to a continued partnership with the company and wish them well in future endeavors.”
You might like:
- Feature Story: Georgia Governor’s Report – Georgia’s High-Powered Growth Engine 3018 Views
- Business Facilities’ 11th Annual Rankings Report: Metro and Global Rankings 1858 Views
- Business Facilities’ 2015 Metro Rankings Report: Austin, Nashville, Raleigh Are Metro Frontrunners 1721 Views
- Business Facilities’ 2015 Metro Rankings Report: Indiana Metros Are Exports Leaders 1701 Views
- Business Facilities’ 2015 Global Rankings Report: China Leads In Renewable Energy Investment 1674 Views