Premier Manufacturing Corporation has announced it will expand the company’s Henderson, TN facility. The expansion represents a $2.8 million investment that will add 45 new production jobs to the plant located along Highway 45.
Premier Manufacturing is a leading supplier of fabricated wire products for the Heating, Ventilating and Air Conditioning (HVAC) industry.
“It’s encouraging and exciting to see existing businesses continue to grow and expand within the Volunteer State,” said Tennessee Department of Economic and Community Development Commissioner Matt Kisber. “Premier’s decision to expand its Henderson plant is a vote of confidence for the business environment we’ve worked hard to create in Tennessee and a sign of a productive, high-quality workforce.”
“We are looking forward to expanding our Henderson plant and believe our company will be even more successful with this addition,” said Danny Tacker, plant manager. “This expansion will position our company to continue to grow as the market leader for fabricated wire products.”
Premier Manufacturing, headquartered in Cleveland, OH, was recently purchased by SSW Holding Co. SSW Holding then made the decision to consolidate production of guards and grills for air conditioners at the Henderson facility.
“The news that Premier Manufacturing will be expanding its Henderson plant is another great example of successful economic development in our community,” said Henderson City Mayor Bobby King. “We are grateful to the company for its continued confidence in our citizens.”
“I applaud Premier Manufacturing’s decision to grow their plant in Henderson,” said Chester County Mayor Dwain Seaton. “We look forward to a continued partnership with the company and wish them well in future endeavors.”
You might like:
- Industry Focus: Aerospace Sector Is Flying High Again
- Burn Baby Burn
- Data Cowboys
- Shopping Bag Manufacturer Creating 100 Jobs In Georgia
- Advanced Manufacturing Industry: Dynamic Advancements
- Automotive Parts Supplier Expanding In Indiana
- Mitsubishi Heavy Industries HQ Moving To Texas
- Life Sciences Companies Face Talent Crisis
- Tennessee Lands New Customer Service Center
- Duo Security, Inc. Adding 300 Jobs In Michigan
- B. Braun To Add 175 Jobs In Florida
- Amazon.com Expanding In New Jersey
- Thomson Reuters Expanding Texas Operations
- GM Investing Over $788M, Creating 781 Jobs In Tennessee
- ChartSpan Bringing 300 Jobs To South Carolina
- Allergan Breaks Ground On $200M Texas Expansion