Premier Manufacturing Expands in Tennessee
Premier Manufacturing Corporation has announced it will expand the company’s Henderson, TN facility. The expansion represents a $2.8 million investment that will add 45 new production jobs to the plant located along Highway 45.
Premier Manufacturing is a leading supplier of fabricated wire products for the Heating, Ventilating and Air Conditioning (HVAC) industry.
“It’s encouraging and exciting to see existing businesses continue to grow and expand within the Volunteer State,” said Tennessee Department of Economic and Community Development Commissioner Matt Kisber. “Premier’s decision to expand its Henderson plant is a vote of confidence for the business environment we’ve worked hard to create in Tennessee and a sign of a productive, high-quality workforce.”
“We are looking forward to expanding our Henderson plant and believe our company will be even more successful with this addition,” said Danny Tacker, plant manager. “This expansion will position our company to continue to grow as the market leader for fabricated wire products.”
Premier Manufacturing, headquartered in Cleveland, OH, was recently purchased by SSW Holding Co. SSW Holding then made the decision to consolidate production of guards and grills for air conditioners at the Henderson facility.
“The news that Premier Manufacturing will be expanding its Henderson plant is another great example of successful economic development in our community,” said Henderson City Mayor Bobby King. “We are grateful to the company for its continued confidence in our citizens.”
“I applaud Premier Manufacturing’s decision to grow their plant in Henderson,” said Chester County Mayor Dwain Seaton. “We look forward to a continued partnership with the company and wish them well in future endeavors.”
You might like:
- Business Facilities’ 11th Annual Rankings Report: Metro and Global Rankings
- Business Facilities’ 2015 Metro Rankings Report: Austin, Nashville, Raleigh Are Metro Frontrunners
- Business Facilities’ 2015 Metro Rankings Report: Indiana Metros Are Exports Leaders
- Business Facilities’ 2015 Global Rankings Report: China Leads In Renewable Energy Investment
- Eli Lilly and Company To Expand Indianapolis R&D Headquarters
- Business Report: Tennessee – DENSO Manufacturing Expanding in Maryville, TN
- Business Report – North Carolina: Growing Innovation Throughout The Tarheel State
- Business Report – California: Largest Solar Facility On Earth Goes Operational
- Alcoa Expands R&D Center Near Pittsburgh
- U.S. Innovation Hubs: Inventing the Future
- Logistics Networks Are Getting Back On Track
- Panama Canal: Bigger, Better and Ready to Rumble
- Bell Inc. To Invest $30M In Ohio Carton Manufacturing Facility
- Business Facilities LiveXchange 2016 Registration Now Open
- The Tree Pods are Coming