Oshkosh Expansion Adds Jobs in Florida
Oshkosh Corp. is expanding Pierce Manufacturing in Bradenton, FL and Frontline Communications in Clearwater, FL .
The Wisconsin-based company’s fire and emergency segment will relocate two of its businesses — Medtec Ambulances and Oshkosh Specialty Vehicles — and consolidate them with existing business units in Florida, according to a statement issued by the Economic Development Council of the Manatee Chamber of Commerce.
Medtec will be consolidated with Pierce Manufacturing in Bradenton while OSV will merge with Frontline in Clearwater. The expansion involves $5 million in capital improvements and up to 200 new jobs, the statement said.
The planned relocations qualify Oshkosh for up to $1.44 million in economic development incentives.
You might like:
- 1,000th Michigan Business Lands Energy Incentives
- California, Illinois, Texas Lead The Charge Toward A Modernized Power Grid
- AvePoint Expanding In Richmond And Arlington County, Virginia
- Super Bowl 50 To Generate Over $220M For San Francisco Bay Area
- Valmiera Glass To Invest $90M In Georgia
- Grid Stars
- Indiana Electrical Grid Management Firm Adding 80+ Jobs
- Sustainable Corrugated Investing $15M In Georgia
- Olympus Will Build National Service Center in Bartlett, TN
- Rapid Growth Leads 2U To New Maryland HQ
- Icy Hot
- Illinois Is Top State For LEED Green Building
- Megabucks Park
- Daimler Trucks To Invest $22.7M In SC Freightliner Facilities
- Business Facilities LiveXchange Announces 2016 Keynote Panel