Delta Power Equipment Plans Facility in SC
The South Carolina Department of Commerce and Anderson County announced that Delta Power Equipment Corporation, a maker of power tools, will establish its new operations in Anderson County. The company will invest more than $3.6 million and expects to generate 40 new jobs.
“The new facility will allow Delta Power Equipment to continue its tradition of providing top-notch woodworking equipment to our customers. We look forward to establishing our new operations in Anderson County. South Carolina provided us with the positive business environment and market access we were looking for when deciding where to locate. We appreciate all the support we have received from state and local officials,” said Bryan Whiffen, president and CEO of Delta Power Equipment Corporation.
Delta Power Equipment Corporation will locate its new corporate offices and manufacturing operations in an existing building in Anderson County. The company expects to start operations at the new facility by the beginning of April.
“Anderson County is pleased to begin 2011 with this wonderful announcement,” said Anderson County Council Chairman Tommy Dunn. “We are excited about Delta Power Equipment’s decision to locate in our county. Their $3.6 million investment into our community and 40 new jobs will be a boost for our local economy. We know this is just the beginning of good things to come for our county.”
Delta Power Equipment Corporation will begin hiring for new positions at the end of the month.
You might like:
- Feature Story: Georgia Governor’s Report – Georgia’s High-Powered Growth Engine
- Business Facilities’ 11th Annual Rankings Report: Metro and Global Rankings
- Business Facilities’ 2015 Metro Rankings Report: Austin, Nashville, Raleigh Are Metro Frontrunners
- Business Facilities’ 2015 Metro Rankings Report: Indiana Metros Are Exports Leaders
- Business Facilities’ 2015 Global Rankings Report: China Leads In Renewable Energy Investment