Northwind Electronics Puts Plant in Anderson, IN
Indianapolis-based Northwind Electronics LLC, a maker of work-vehicle electrical systems, said Tuesday that it will locate its newest manufacturing facility in the former General Motors Plant 16 in Anderson, IN.
The move will create up to 100 jobs by 2013, according to the company and the Indiana Economic Development Corp., which offered $475,000 in tax credits and $22,500 in training grants based on the job creation plans.
Anderson officials will consider an additional tax break. The company will invest $954,000 to purchase, improve and equip the former plant.
You might like:
- Feature Story: Georgia Governor’s Report – Georgia’s High-Powered Growth Engine 3054 Views
- Business Facilities’ 11th Annual Rankings Report: Metro and Global Rankings 1896 Views
- Business Facilities’ 2015 Metro Rankings Report: Austin, Nashville, Raleigh Are Metro Frontrunners 1756 Views
- Business Facilities’ 2015 Metro Rankings Report: Indiana Metros Are Exports Leaders 1737 Views
- Business Facilities’ 2015 Global Rankings Report: China Leads In Renewable Energy Investment 1709 Views