Calfrac Expands in Fayette County, PA
Calfrac Well Services Corp. is expanding its Marcellus Shale extraction infrastructure with plans to hire 200. Calfrac plans to construct an office and shop building, a warehouse and laboratory building, and a wash bay on a 42-acre site in the Fayette Business Park.
Headquartered in Calgary, AB Canada, Calfrac is a leading provider of fracturing, coiled tubing and cementing services for the global oil and natural gas industry.
“We are pleased that Calfrac has chosen to make this new investment in Fayette County. The combination of KOZ designation, rail accessibility and the near completion of turnpike 43 to I-68 helped tremendously in this most important attraction,” said Mike Krajovic, President and Chief Executive Officer of Fay-Penn Economic Development Council.
You might like:
- Business Facilities’ 11th Annual Rankings Report: Metro and Global Rankings
- Business Facilities’ 2015 Metro Rankings Report: Austin, Nashville, Raleigh Are Metro Frontrunners
- Business Facilities’ 2015 Metro Rankings Report: Indiana Metros Are Exports Leaders
- Eli Lilly and Company To Expand Indianapolis R&D Headquarters
- Business Facilities’ 2015 Global Rankings Report: China Leads In Renewable Energy Investment
- Business Report: Tennessee – DENSO Manufacturing Expanding in Maryville, TN
- Business Report – California: Largest Solar Facility On Earth Goes Operational
- Business Report – North Carolina: Growing Innovation Throughout The Tarheel State
- Alcoa Expands R&D Center Near Pittsburgh
- U.S. Innovation Hubs: Inventing the Future
- Logistics Networks Are Getting Back On Track
- Panama Canal: Bigger, Better and Ready to Rumble
- Bell Inc. To Invest $30M In Ohio Carton Manufacturing Facility
- Business Facilities LiveXchange 2016 Registration Now Open
- The Tree Pods are Coming