Calfrac Well Services Corp. is expanding its Marcellus Shale extraction infrastructure with plans to hire 200. Calfrac plans to construct an office and shop building, a warehouse and laboratory building, and a wash bay on a 42-acre site in the Fayette Business Park.
Headquartered in Calgary, AB Canada, Calfrac is a leading provider of fracturing, coiled tubing and cementing services for the global oil and natural gas industry.
“We are pleased that Calfrac has chosen to make this new investment in Fayette County. The combination of KOZ designation, rail accessibility and the near completion of turnpike 43 to I-68 helped tremendously in this most important attraction,” said Mike Krajovic, President and Chief Executive Officer of Fay-Penn Economic Development Council.
You might like:
- 3D Systems Expanding In Tennessee
- Amazon Adding Two New Fulfillment Facilities In California
- Business Report: Illinois Leaders Form Non-Profit to Spur Job Creation
- Industry Focus: Aerospace Sector Is Flying High Again
- Data Cowboys
- Kansas City Launches “Smart City” Initiative
- Leading FDI Experts Analyze Global Trends At LiveXchange
- Michigan Hot Dog Maker To Expand, Hire 140 Workers
- Chicago Celebrates Technology Startup Hub Expansion, 700 New Tech Jobs
- Last Chance
- Mitsubishi Heavy Industries HQ Moving To Texas
- Shopping Bag Manufacturer Creating 100 Jobs In Georgia
- Automotive Parts Supplier Expanding In Indiana
- Salesforce To Grow Regional HQ, Add 800 Jobs In Indiana
- State Focus: New York – Accelerating Biotech Innovation In The Empire State
- Advanced Manufacturing Industry: Dynamic Advancements
- SIG SAUER Moving Ammunition Manufacturing To Arkansas
- Two-Way Street