Calfrac Well Services Corp. is expanding its Marcellus Shale extraction infrastructure with plans to hire 200. Calfrac plans to construct an office and shop building, a warehouse and laboratory building, and a wash bay on a 42-acre site in the Fayette Business Park.
Headquartered in Calgary, AB Canada, Calfrac is a leading provider of fracturing, coiled tubing and cementing services for the global oil and natural gas industry.
“We are pleased that Calfrac has chosen to make this new investment in Fayette County. The combination of KOZ designation, rail accessibility and the near completion of turnpike 43 to I-68 helped tremendously in this most important attraction,” said Mike Krajovic, President and Chief Executive Officer of Fay-Penn Economic Development Council.
You might like:
- Industry Focus: Aerospace Sector Is Flying High Again
- Salesforce To Grow Regional HQ, Add 800 Jobs In Indiana
- Data Cowboys
- Burn Baby Burn
- Shopping Bag Manufacturer Creating 100 Jobs In Georgia
- Advanced Manufacturing Industry: Dynamic Advancements
- Leading FDI Experts Analyze Global Trends At LiveXchange
- Automotive Parts Supplier Expanding In Indiana
- Mitsubishi Heavy Industries HQ Moving To Texas
- Duo Security, Inc. Adding 300 Jobs In Michigan
- Tennessee Lands New Customer Service Center
- Life Sciences Companies Face Talent Crisis
- Thomson Reuters Expanding Texas Operations
- Companies Shifting Cost Strategies In Turbulent Global Markets
- B. Braun To Add 175 Jobs In Florida
- Amazon.com Expanding In New Jersey