Kimberly-Clark Ramps Up Expansion Plans
Economic development officials in Conway say Kimberly-Clark Corp. is moving up its plans for expansion at its plant in Conway, AR.
A news release from the Conway Development Corporation the company will add about 100 new full-time positions and invest about $65 million in the plan during the next three years. The company had said it July it would invest about $25 million and add about 40 jobs during the next 18 months. The CDC said the new plans are due to improved business conditions.
Kimberly-Clark produces feminine and adult-care products at the Conway plant and currently has about 450 employees.
You might like:
- Feature Story: Georgia Governor’s Report – Georgia’s High-Powered Growth Engine
- Business Facilities’ 11th Annual Rankings Report: Metro and Global Rankings
- Business Facilities’ 2015 Metro Rankings Report: Austin, Nashville, Raleigh Are Metro Frontrunners
- Business Facilities’ 2015 Metro Rankings Report: Indiana Metros Are Exports Leaders
- Business Facilities’ 2015 Global Rankings Report: China Leads In Renewable Energy Investment