Economic development officials in Conway say Kimberly-Clark Corp. is moving up its plans for expansion at its plant in Conway, AR.
A news release from the Conway Development Corporation the company will add about 100 new full-time positions and invest about $65 million in the plan during the next three years. The company had said it July it would invest about $25 million and add about 40 jobs during the next 18 months. The CDC said the new plans are due to improved business conditions.
Kimberly-Clark produces feminine and adult-care products at the Conway plant and currently has about 450 employees.
You might like:
- 1,000th Michigan Business Lands Energy Incentives
- California, Illinois, Texas Lead The Charge Toward A Modernized Power Grid
- AvePoint Expanding In Richmond And Arlington County, Virginia
- Super Bowl 50 To Generate Over $220M For San Francisco Bay Area
- Grid Stars
- Valmiera Glass To Invest $90M In Georgia
- Indiana Electrical Grid Management Firm Adding 80+ Jobs
- Sustainable Corrugated Investing $15M In Georgia
- Rapid Growth Leads 2U To New Maryland HQ
- Olympus Will Build National Service Center in Bartlett, TN
- Illinois Is Top State For LEED Green Building
- Icy Hot
- Walking the Walk
- Business Facilities LiveXchange Announces 2016 Keynote Panel
- Daimler Trucks To Invest $22.7M In SC Freightliner Facilities