Economic development officials in Conway say Kimberly-Clark Corp. is moving up its plans for expansion at its plant in Conway, AR.
A news release from the Conway Development Corporation the company will add about 100 new full-time positions and invest about $65 million in the plan during the next three years. The company had said it July it would invest about $25 million and add about 40 jobs during the next 18 months. The CDC said the new plans are due to improved business conditions.
Kimberly-Clark produces feminine and adult-care products at the Conway plant and currently has about 450 employees.
You might like:
- Advanced Manufacturing Industry: Dynamic Advancements
- Thomson Reuters Expanding Texas Operations
- Data Cowboys
- Amazon.com Expanding In New Jersey
- ChartSpan Bringing 300 Jobs To South Carolina
- GM Investing Over $788M, Creating 781 Jobs In Tennessee
- Cover Story: Global Biotech Report
- B. Braun To Add 175 Jobs In Florida
- Airbus Expanding In Virginia
- Duo Security, Inc. Adding 300 Jobs In Michigan
- Allergan Breaks Ground On $200M Texas Expansion
- Hankook Tire To Invest $5M, Move North American HQ To Tennessee
- OxyChem To Invest $145M In Louisiana Expansion
- Battle of the Box
- March / April 2016 Issue (Volume 49, Number 2)