Acumen Solutions Brings 156 Jobs to VA
Acumen Solutions, an international business and technology consulting firm, will spend $2.35 million to expand in Fairfax County, an investment that will bring 156 new jobs to the county, Virginia Gov. Bob McDonnell announced Wednesday.
Acumen worked with the Virginia Economic Development Partnership and the Fairfax County Economic Development Authority to secure the project. The Virginia Jobs Investment Program will provide the firm funding for recruitment and training services.
The company, founded in 1999 in Vienna, has its headquarters in Fairfax County, as well as offices throughout the U.S. and Europe.
You might like:
- Business Facilities’ 11th Annual Rankings Report: Metro and Global Rankings
- Eli Lilly and Company To Expand Indianapolis R&D Headquarters
- Business Facilities’ 2015 Metro Rankings Report: Austin, Nashville, Raleigh Are Metro Frontrunners
- Business Facilities’ 2015 Metro Rankings Report: Indiana Metros Are Exports Leaders
- Business Facilities’ 2015 Global Rankings Report: China Leads In Renewable Energy Investment
- Business Report: Tennessee – DENSO Manufacturing Expanding in Maryville, TN
- Business Report – California: Largest Solar Facility On Earth Goes Operational
- Alcoa Expands R&D Center Near Pittsburgh
- Business Report – North Carolina: Growing Innovation Throughout The Tarheel State
- U.S. Innovation Hubs: Inventing the Future