Tech Companies Expand Central IN Ops
Two technology companies have announced plans to expand their central Indiana operations and potentially add about 310 jobs in the coming years.
The Indiana Economic Development Corp. said that Mobi Wireless Management and software developer Bostech Corp. will locate in a technology park in the northern Indianapolis suburb of Zionsville.
Mobi expects to spend $3.3 million on technology upgrades and add about 250 employees by 2014. The company said it plans to start hiring service consultants, operations managers and software engineers by the end of this year.
Indianapolis-based Bostech plans to hire about 60 software engineers and sales consultants over the next three years for its health information software business.
You might like:
- Feature Story: Georgia Governor’s Report – Georgia’s High-Powered Growth Engine
- Business Facilities’ 11th Annual Rankings Report: Metro and Global Rankings
- Business Facilities’ 2015 Metro Rankings Report: Austin, Nashville, Raleigh Are Metro Frontrunners
- Business Facilities’ 2015 Metro Rankings Report: Indiana Metros Are Exports Leaders
- Business Facilities’ 2015 Global Rankings Report: China Leads In Renewable Energy Investment