Technology Expands in Noblesville, IN
Governor Mitch Daniels joined executives from technology services firm, Miller Consulting Group, to announce the company will expand its operations in Noblesville, IN creating up to 230 new jobs by the end of 2013.
The company, which provides computer-aided design and engineering services for the aerospace, defense and medical device industries, plans to invest $2.1 million in computer software, hardware and equipment. According to Inside INdiana Business, the company will lease a portion of the historic Model Mill building on Mulberry Street.
“Days like today can’t come often enough in Indiana; hundreds of high-quality jobs in downtown Noblesville is certainly reason to celebrate,” said Daniels.
Miller Consulting Group will begin hiring engineers, managers, technicians and IT personnel immediately.
“We’ve been fortunate to establish some great client relationships out of state and while we considered moving our headquarters to be closer to them, we also realized the many benefits of staying in Indiana,” said Dale Miller, Miller Consulting president. “We sincerely appreciated the way that the Hamilton County Alliance, the city of Noblesville and the state of Indiana supported our project and decision to grow in Indiana.”
Miller Consulting Group’s latest expansion comes on the heels of the company’s announced plans to open a Warsaw office to serve orthopedic manufacturing customers. The company expects to hire up to 25 computer-assisted design and engineering technicians by year-end.
The Indiana Economic Development Corporation offered Miller Consulting up to $2.5 million in performance-based tax credits and up to $120,000 in training grants based on the company’s job creation plans. The city of Noblesville will consider additional property tax abatement.
You might like:
- Business Facilities’ 11th Annual Rankings Report: Metro and Global Rankings
- Business Facilities’ 2015 Metro Rankings Report: Austin, Nashville, Raleigh Are Metro Frontrunners
- Business Facilities’ 2015 Metro Rankings Report: Indiana Metros Are Exports Leaders
- Business Facilities’ 2015 Global Rankings Report: China Leads In Renewable Energy Investment
- Eli Lilly and Company To Expand Indianapolis R&D Headquarters
- Business Report: Tennessee – DENSO Manufacturing Expanding in Maryville, TN
- Business Report – North Carolina: Growing Innovation Throughout The Tarheel State
- Business Report – California: Largest Solar Facility On Earth Goes Operational
- Alcoa Expands R&D Center Near Pittsburgh
- U.S. Innovation Hubs: Inventing the Future
- Logistics Networks Are Getting Back On Track
- Panama Canal: Bigger, Better and Ready to Rumble
- Bell Inc. To Invest $30M In Ohio Carton Manufacturing Facility
- Business Facilities LiveXchange 2016 Registration Now Open
- The Tree Pods are Coming