Prince George’s County in Virginia has been awarded $41.5 million in stimulus recovery bond financing for private economic development projects and is looking for private developers and bankers with projects in need of the funds.
Part of the Recovery Zone Facility Bond program, the financing extends tax-exempt status to private development activities, targeting areas with declines in employment. The bonds aim to allow businesses to borrow at lower costs with fewer use restrictions.
The Prince George’s County Economic Development Corp. will hold a pre-application information session for businesses interested in the tax-exempt bonds May 18.
You might like:
- Advanced Manufacturing Industry: Dynamic Advancements
- Leading FDI Experts Analyze Global Trends At LiveXchange
- Shopping Bag Manufacturer Creating 100 Jobs In Georgia
- Burn Baby Burn
- Data Cowboys
- Automotive Parts Supplier Expanding In Indiana
- Mitsubishi Heavy Industries HQ Moving To Texas
- Tennessee Lands New Customer Service Center
- Life Sciences Companies Face Talent Crisis
- Duo Security, Inc. Adding 300 Jobs In Michigan
- Amazon.com Expanding In New Jersey
- Thomson Reuters Expanding Texas Operations
- B. Braun To Add 175 Jobs In Florida
- ChartSpan Bringing 300 Jobs To South Carolina
- Allergan Breaks Ground On $200M Texas Expansion
- GM Investing Over $788M, Creating 781 Jobs In Tennessee