Youth Opportunities in St. Louis
The Missouri Department of Economic Development announced last week that three St. Louis-area organizations were among five in Missouri approved to receive a total of $704,207 in Youth Opportunities Program tax credits.
- St. Joseph Institute for the Deaf, Chesterfield, has been approved for $84,706 in YOP tax credits, for use on its Molloy Center for Early Intervention therapy and counseling program.
- Aim High, St. Louis, has been approved for $154,088 in YOP tax credits, which it will use to provide a five-week summer program and monthly school-year program for disadvantaged youth.
- Lift for Life Gym Inc., St. Louis, has been approved for $68,196 in YOP tax credits for its Fostering Resilient Youth program that provides after school and summer programming for at-risk youth.
The other Missouri not-for-profits that received the credits are Boys and Girls Club of the Columbia (Mo.) Area, approved for $182,613 in YOP tax credits, and the Child Advocacy Center Inc. of Springfield, approved for $214,604 in YOP tax credits.
The Youth Opportunities Program, administered by the Missouri Department of Economic Development, provides tax credits to organizations administering positive youth development or crime prevention projects.
You might like:
- Business Facilities’ 11th Annual Rankings Report: Metro and Global Rankings
- Business Facilities’ 2015 Metro Rankings Report: Austin, Nashville, Raleigh Are Metro Frontrunners
- Business Facilities’ 2015 Metro Rankings Report: Indiana Metros Are Exports Leaders
- Business Facilities’ 2015 Global Rankings Report: China Leads In Renewable Energy Investment
- Eli Lilly and Company To Expand Indianapolis R&D Headquarters
- Business Report: Tennessee – DENSO Manufacturing Expanding in Maryville, TN
- Business Report – North Carolina: Growing Innovation Throughout The Tarheel State
- Business Report – California: Largest Solar Facility On Earth Goes Operational
- Alcoa Expands R&D Center Near Pittsburgh
- U.S. Innovation Hubs: Inventing the Future
- Logistics Networks Are Getting Back On Track
- Panama Canal: Bigger, Better and Ready to Rumble
- Bell Inc. To Invest $30M In Ohio Carton Manufacturing Facility
- Business Facilities LiveXchange 2016 Registration Now Open
- NTN Driveshaft Adding 500+ Jobs in Indiana