NC Real Estate Grows, Foot by Foot
Capital Associates, a full-service commercial real estate development company, announced today the leasing of 11,700 square feet of office space at 1225 Crescent Lakeside in Cary, NC to Pulte Homes, Inc. Bret Muller handles lease negotiations and property management on behalf of Capital Associates for this property.
“The team at Capital Association was knowledgeable, efficient and attentive to our needs,” says Steve Schlageter, Division President for Pulte Homes. “Bret Muller has been a pleasure to work with, and made sure all of our needs were met both before and after we moved our operation into the new location at Crescent Lakeside. Our entire team was pleasantly surprised by how easy the process was and are thrilled with the new space.”
Crescent Lakeside is a three-story brick and glass, class A office building with a total of 109,000-square feet of available space. The entry-level lobby features a contemporary blend of marble and granite with inlaid fabric wall covering. On-site amenities include a vending area, express mail drop-off, restroom showers, four parking spaces per 1,000 square feet, as well as additional covered parking. Nearby amenities include shopping, banking, hotels, restaurants and housing in close proximity to the site.
You might like:
- Feature Story: Georgia Governor’s Report – Georgia’s High-Powered Growth Engine 3085 Views
- Business Facilities’ 11th Annual Rankings Report: Metro and Global Rankings 1929 Views
- Business Facilities’ 2015 Metro Rankings Report: Austin, Nashville, Raleigh Are Metro Frontrunners 1786 Views
- Business Facilities’ 2015 Metro Rankings Report: Indiana Metros Are Exports Leaders 1766 Views
- Business Facilities’ 2015 Global Rankings Report: China Leads In Renewable Energy Investment 1737 Views