Mortgage Company Opens in Kansas
North South East West (NSEW) Mortgage, a full-service mortgage company, announced plans to locate its headquarters and first location in Overland Park, KS.
NSEW Mortgage will lease space at 7101 College Boulevard, known locally as “the Darth Vader building.” Company officials said they will initially occupy approximately 6,300 square feet on the third floor of the building, before eventually expanding fully on the eighth floor. The company will open with 30 employees, primarily loan consultants and processors, with growth expected beyond 100 by the end of their first fiscal year.
“Our motto is ‘Lending across America with loans you’ll be proud of,’” said Lance Diener, CEO. “We are focused on finding the best loan for our borrowers not necessarily the best loans for us. We care about our borrowers and will offer loans that will truly help families across this great country.”
“North South East West is a welcomed addition to the community as Overland Park has proven to be a good location for mortgage and financial services companies,” said Lavern Squier, Senior Vice President of the Overland Park Economic Development Council.
“Entrepreneurship is crucial to job creation and economic growth,” said Kansas Department of Commerce Secretary David Kerr. “That’s why it’s especially exciting when a company like NSEW Mortgage chooses to open its doors in Kansas. We look forward to a long relationship with NSEW here in Overland Park.”
“I have always enjoyed helping people, and now, with this core group of trained, expert mortgage professionals, we will be able to make a difference across America, one family at a time,” said Glen Coger. “NSEWMortgage.com will be helping families streamline their current home loan, and get some of the best rates in history. While other companies are disappearing, we are here for our clients during these difficult times.”
North South East West Mortgage will be focused on providing high quality safe and secure home loans throughout the United States. Product offerings will include conforming loans, FHA and VA loans. Partnering with Community First Bank of Baltimore, Maryland, will provide North South East West Mortgage with a financial institution that shares the company’s beliefs in honesty, integrity and loans that benefit borrowers.
“We are very excited to be in partnership with North South East West Mortgage which has provided us the opportunity to expand to the Kansas City area. We are very impressed with the level of mortgage professionals within the area and feel that North South East West Mortgage is a perfect fit with Community First Bank,” said Michael Shomper president of Community First Bank.
You might like:
- Business Facilities’ 11th Annual Rankings Report: Metro and Global Rankings
- Business Facilities’ 2015 Metro Rankings Report: Austin, Nashville, Raleigh Are Metro Frontrunners
- Business Facilities’ 2015 Global Rankings Report: China Leads In Renewable Energy Investment
- Business Facilities’ 2015 Metro Rankings Report: Indiana Metros Are Exports Leaders
- Eli Lilly and Company To Expand Indianapolis R&D Headquarters
- Business Report – North Carolina: Growing Innovation Throughout The Tarheel State
- Business Report: Tennessee – DENSO Manufacturing Expanding in Maryville, TN
- Business Report – California: Largest Solar Facility On Earth Goes Operational
- Alcoa Expands R&D Center Near Pittsburgh
- U.S. Innovation Hubs: Inventing the Future
- Logistics Networks Are Getting Back On Track
- Bell Inc. To Invest $30M In Ohio Carton Manufacturing Facility
- Panama Canal: Bigger, Better and Ready to Rumble
- NTN Driveshaft Adding 500+ Jobs in Indiana
- GE To Add 120 Jobs, Invest $7.4M In Iowa Manufacturing Facility