Cbeyond Creates Cobb County Call Center
Cbeyond Inc. plans to double the size of its operations in Georgia, creating more than 600 new jobs as it builds out a new call center and training facility in Cobb County.
The Atlanta-based provider of voice, broadband, and mobile services to small businesses will grow its Georgia employment from about 700 to more than 1,400 by 2013. Jobs will range from sales, customer care, Information Technology (IT), operations and marketing.
The expansion will be at Cbeyond’s Interstate North Parkway location off Windy Hill Road and Interstate 75.
Cbeyond started Atlanta in 2000 with only 15 employees. It now has more than 700 employees in Atlanta and more than 1,600 across the country. Forbes magazine recently named it the sixth-fastest growing technology company in the country.
“We have built Cbeyond from the ground up in Georgia and we are pleased to continue expanding our operations here,” said Jim Geiger, CEO of Cbeyond, in a news release. “Considering the difficult times facing the U.S. economy, having the opportunity to bring much needed economic development to Atlanta is gratifying, and is a testament to our business model. Georgia’s talent pool is robust and those future employees will allow us to grow to the next level.”
You might like:
- Business Facilities’ 11th Annual Rankings Report: Metro and Global Rankings
- Business Facilities’ 2015 Metro Rankings Report: Austin, Nashville, Raleigh Are Metro Frontrunners
- Business Facilities’ 2015 Metro Rankings Report: Indiana Metros Are Exports Leaders
- Eli Lilly and Company To Expand Indianapolis R&D Headquarters
- Business Facilities’ 2015 Global Rankings Report: China Leads In Renewable Energy Investment
- Business Report: Tennessee – DENSO Manufacturing Expanding in Maryville, TN
- Business Report – California: Largest Solar Facility On Earth Goes Operational
- Business Report – North Carolina: Growing Innovation Throughout The Tarheel State
- Alcoa Expands R&D Center Near Pittsburgh
- U.S. Innovation Hubs: Inventing the Future
- Logistics Networks Are Getting Back On Track
- Panama Canal: Bigger, Better and Ready to Rumble
- Bell Inc. To Invest $30M In Ohio Carton Manufacturing Facility
- Business Facilities LiveXchange 2016 Registration Now Open
- The Tree Pods are Coming