ABMyr Industries recently announced it is expanding its Belleville, MI operation, which will create 38 new jobs by 2011. The family-owned company invested more than $2 million to build and equip a 50,000-square-foot metal fabrication, prototyping and production center within its current facility.
ABMyr Industries’ new services utilize a state-of-the-art Mitsubishi Laser Cutter, which produces computer-precision cuts, sealed edges and improved appearance. Combined with their full service metal fabrication and welding shop, ABMyr can provide metal parts assembly, rapid prototyping and production.
“Entrepreneurial firms like ABMyr Industries are diversifying and strengthening our economy,” said Van Buren Township Supervisor Cindy King.
“We are very excited about ABMyr’s continued growth and creation of new job opportunities. Their expanded presence in the Belleville area is another sign that Belleville continues to be a viable place to live and do business,” added Belleville Mayor Richard Smith.
“For over 80 years ABMyr Industries has delivered precision machined products for the automotive, agriculture, appliance, aerospace, and general manufacturing industries. We are proud to leverage this vast experience to provide custom metal fabrication services for small and large product design and manufacturing firms,” said Shane Gerkin, senior vice president of ABMyr Industries.
You might like:
- 3D Systems Expanding In Tennessee
- Amazon Adding Two New Fulfillment Facilities In California
- Business Report: Illinois Leaders Form Non-Profit to Spur Job Creation
- Industry Focus: Aerospace Sector Is Flying High Again
- Data Cowboys
- Kansas City Launches “Smart City” Initiative
- Leading FDI Experts Analyze Global Trends At LiveXchange
- Michigan Hot Dog Maker To Expand, Hire 140 Workers
- Chicago Celebrates Technology Startup Hub Expansion, 700 New Tech Jobs
- Mitsubishi Heavy Industries HQ Moving To Texas
- Last Chance
- Shopping Bag Manufacturer Creating 100 Jobs In Georgia
- Salesforce To Grow Regional HQ, Add 800 Jobs In Indiana
- Automotive Parts Supplier Expanding In Indiana
- Advanced Manufacturing Industry: Dynamic Advancements
- State Focus: New York – Accelerating Biotech Innovation In The Empire State
- Two-Way Street
- SIG SAUER Moving Ammunition Manufacturing To Arkansas