ABMyr Industries recently announced it is expanding its Belleville, MI operation, which will create 38 new jobs by 2011. The family-owned company invested more than $2 million to build and equip a 50,000-square-foot metal fabrication, prototyping and production center within its current facility.
ABMyr Industries’ new services utilize a state-of-the-art Mitsubishi Laser Cutter, which produces computer-precision cuts, sealed edges and improved appearance. Combined with their full service metal fabrication and welding shop, ABMyr can provide metal parts assembly, rapid prototyping and production.
“Entrepreneurial firms like ABMyr Industries are diversifying and strengthening our economy,” said Van Buren Township Supervisor Cindy King.
“We are very excited about ABMyr’s continued growth and creation of new job opportunities. Their expanded presence in the Belleville area is another sign that Belleville continues to be a viable place to live and do business,” added Belleville Mayor Richard Smith.
“For over 80 years ABMyr Industries has delivered precision machined products for the automotive, agriculture, appliance, aerospace, and general manufacturing industries. We are proud to leverage this vast experience to provide custom metal fabrication services for small and large product design and manufacturing firms,” said Shane Gerkin, senior vice president of ABMyr Industries.
You might like:
- Thomson Reuters Expanding Texas Operations
- Advanced Manufacturing Industry: Dynamic Advancements
- State Focus – Kansas: The Sunflower State Is Blooming and Booming
- Feature Story: 2016 Economic Development Awards
- Automotive Industry Focus: Hitting On All Cylinders
- Cover Story: Global Biotech Report
- Race to a Smart Future
- DH Pace Company Expands Kansas HQ Facility
- Toyota Chooses Ann Arbor For Third U.S. Research Facility
- Heroic Efforts In California
- Water on the Brain
- Cape Coral Economic Development Office: Location Spotlight of the Week
- GM Investing Over $788M, Creating 781 Jobs In Tennessee
- Axiall, Lotte Invest $3 Billion in Louisiana Chemical Plants
- Monsanto To Invest $975M In Louisiana Expansion
- Auto Supply Manufacturer Adding 80 Jobs In Indiana
- $25 Million Pledged for Economic Development Partnership in Flint, Michigan Amid Water Crisis