Recipe for success in tough times
The deepening economic malaise makes it imperative that businesses seize every potential revenue-generating opportunity that presents itself in coming months. The companies that succeed will be the ones that stay on top of their game, pay attention to fundamentals, and maximize the use of their resources.
One such fundamental is the face-to-face meeting. We are pleased to report that early in 2009 commercial property dealmakers will have the opportunity to conduct a series of big-ticket meetings at a unique matchmaking event bringing together property owners/investors with real estate service providers.
This month, Group C Media, Inc. held its fourth annual Business Facilities LiveXchange event in Huntington Beach, CA. For the past four years, LiveXchange has provided a unique and intensive meeting ground for site selectors and senior economic developers, supplemented with an all-star list of guest speakers addressing critical topics impacting on the current environment for development and economic growth.
The up-close-and-personal interaction at LiveXchange between site selectors representing pre-qualified, big-ticket projects and the leading economic development specialists across the country has made the event a high-impact opportunity that provides a focal point for an essential part of the site-selection process.
In 2009, Group C Media is introducing a new event that will apply our LiveXchange concept to the real estate services sector. The new event, Commercial Property Navigator LiveXchange, will take place at the landmark Hotel del Coronado in San Diego on March 22-24, 2009.
According to Group C Media Co-President Ted Coene, Commercial Property Navigator LiveXchange is the next step in fulfilling Group C’s commitment to provide high-quality, value-add publications, online services and events that address the full life cycle of facilities development. Commercial Property Navigator LiveXchange will join a suite of successful products that include Business Facilities and Today’s Facility Manager magazines, Business Facilities LiveXchange, The TFM Forum, the annual Business Facilities Site Seekers’Guide, and a growing array of online services and databases.
”From the moment a company decides it needs to build, lease, or consolidate a new facility, corporate executives in charge of this daunting task can turn to Business Facilities or attend Business Facilities LiveXchange to find the perfect location,” Coene explains.
”Once the perfect location or building is identified, decision makers can now turn to Commercial Property Navigator LiveXchange to find the strategic services that are essential to successful commercial real estate development. Navigator LiveXchange, like Business Facilities LiveXchange, will create the most time-efficient and cost-effective event in the marketplace. High levels of repeat participation at Group C Media events demonstrate the value to participants year after year.”
Architectural, construction and engineering services will be representated at Navigator LiveXchange, as well as brokerage, legal, property management and financial service providers. Like Business Facilities LiveXchange, Navigator LiveXchange will utilize our unique Group C Link web-based application to maximize the return from every meeting at Navigator LiveXchange. Group C Link creates a customized itinerary for every attendee.
So circle March 22-24 on your calendars, dealmakers. We look forward to seeing you in San Diego at Navigator LiveXChange.
You might like:
- Business Facilities’ 11th Annual Rankings Report: Metro and Global Rankings
- Business Facilities’ 2015 Metro Rankings Report: Austin, Nashville, Raleigh Are Metro Frontrunners
- Business Facilities’ 2015 Metro Rankings Report: Indiana Metros Are Exports Leaders
- Eli Lilly and Company To Expand Indianapolis R&D Headquarters
- Business Facilities’ 2015 Global Rankings Report: China Leads In Renewable Energy Investment
- Business Report: Tennessee – DENSO Manufacturing Expanding in Maryville, TN
- Business Report – California: Largest Solar Facility On Earth Goes Operational
- Business Report – North Carolina: Growing Innovation Throughout The Tarheel State
- Alcoa Expands R&D Center Near Pittsburgh
- U.S. Innovation Hubs: Inventing the Future
- Logistics Networks Are Getting Back On Track
- Panama Canal: Bigger, Better and Ready to Rumble
- Bell Inc. To Invest $30M In Ohio Carton Manufacturing Facility
- Business Facilities LiveXchange 2016 Registration Now Open
- The Tree Pods are Coming